B O X I N G Y O G A

Thursday, January 23, 2014



Sweaty Betty is one of my favourite brands at the moment, I love what they are doing.

I'm getting back into fitness at the moment, training outside in the rain on the beach with fitness wild again and going back to the brilliant yoga classes with Georgie Fearn.

I'm not naturally a very sporty person, at school I hated physical education. I was unfit and preferred to spend my time in the warmth being creative. It wasn't until recently that I realised that something had to give and that I needed to strengthen my body in order to prevent any illness in the future. Mainly that my joints are weak, I hyperextend and I often get pains in my knees.

Keeping active really helps me, mentally as well as physically. I just struggle to find the time some times. It's a very fine balancing act.

Anyway the point of posting this video is to remind me that I need to have a go at boxing yoga, it looks like fun. I love yoga.

So when you read this blog post, think of me, prancing around my bedroom like a looney.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Hello

Hello