Maya Hayuk Billabong SS13 Collection

Friday, February 08, 2013

Totally in love with this capsule collection from Billabong and artist Maya Hayuk, inspired by her massive geometric canvases and her daring use of colour... this weekend I may just get my paint brushes out.

I can completely resonate with what she is saying in the video below, colour is incredibly powerful, and certainly can reflect our moods and feelings. I miss that feeling of completely letting go while painting, going completely mad experimenting with colour, textures, techniques and shapes.

It's really exciting to see such a bold use of colour and geometry this season... hope it is here to stay!








You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, these are such beautiful pieces! & the way she paints looks so satisfying.

    Isabel.
    www.isabelknowles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So summery and tribal! x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Hello

Hello