goings on...

Monday, January 28, 2013







Things I've been up to...

1. Surfing in the freeeeezing cold water, Cornwall is so very beautiful though and I am lucky to have this beach almost on my doorstep, 3 miles of perfection.

2. Dreaming of Morocco... still... three weeks ago I landed back in cold blight after a week watching this ocean... wishing I had taken my surfboard...

3. Jewellery making... back at the pie party my friends and I wrote a list of things to do in 2013. This included starting swim club (wednesday lunchtimes), a night out on the town (that was Friday, very sore head on Saturday) and re-starting silver jewellery making... I've been scribbling down ideas and completed my first project a triangle ring with different textures.. so much fun!

4. I am missing this camel, ouch sore back and bum, this photo makes me happy though.

5. Tidying my studio... I wish I could spend more time here drawing and making and sewing... one day! My poor computer is definitely getting poorly from a lack of use, it's running so slow and working on a PC at work is driving me mad (as usual) my mac hands go to work and press the wrong buttons. eek... I love my space... 

P.S. Spring is in the air, going to have to hunt down a daffy field soon for some more snaps like these!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Hello

Hello