Camel riding and palm trees in Morocco

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Just returned from my week long trip in sunny Morocco... my friend and I explored Agadir, rode camels, ate moroccan cuisine and caught up on some much needed sleep. Our hotel was right on the beach front and we could see the sea from our balcony, unfortunately I didn't pack my surfboard!




On New Years day we walked along the promenade to the marina, it seemed everyman and his dog was out that evening...





This super cool cactus was outside a restaurant/bar... pretty damn cool... makes me think of mexico...




Loved the bright patterns painted on these doors...






Our camel adventure... a 2 mile trek to the natural park, we saw a lot of birds... as well as dumper trucks and diggers as they were building a new golf course...




This was the stunning view from our balcony, man I love palm trees...



waves... waves... waves... next time I'm taking my surfboard...




We landed back in London last night and drove back to Cornwall in the dark, I got up this morning in the dark and drove home in the dark... it's no wonder we get depressed in the winter... but I can smell summer it's on its way I'm sure!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Looks amazing Lisa! Beautiful photographs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://cameltrekking-excursions.com/1night-in-desert-erg-chebbi-merzouga

    Overnight Camel Trek with “Cameltrekking Excursions” is an experience you will never forget and one which we hope will bring something unique to your adventure,Our DESERT TOUR offer traditional music and drumming,excellent cuisine and sleeping in the desert beneath a stunning canopy of stars in our tradicional nomadic camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://cameltrekking-excursions.com/1night-in-desert-erg-chebbi-merzouga

    Overnight Camel Trek with “Cameltrekking Excursions” is an experience you will never forget and one which we hope will bring something unique to your adventure,Our DESERT TOUR offer traditional music and drumming,excellent cuisine and sleeping in the desert beneath a stunning canopy of stars in our tradicional nomadic camp!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Hello

Hello