Turquoise, chevrons, foxes and squirrels... etsy finds...

Saturday, December 22, 2012


These are a few of my current etsy favourites, as you can tell there is a slight turquoise obsession, as well as a love of woodland animals. I'm currently in the midst of trying to get creative and start making stuff as I have some time off from work. But I don't really know where to start as I have so many ideas and I want to try them all, all at once. I've been looking at starting to do some jewellery making again as I used to really enjoy it and it is quite different from my day job which is nice. I'm going to head to the shops to see what bits and pieces I can find to get making. I might do some painting as well... maybe of a cool fox... I like foxes...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Hello

Hello