Saint Ives Pie Party

Saturday, December 29, 2012





Today was great, I went to visit my friend Katy... she lives near st ives, she took me to the St Ives Harbour Spa it was amazing... we went in the hydropool and swam and sat in the steam room... all while looking out to sea. We then went for a walk on Porthminster Beach... and then went back to her house where she had cooked an amazing pie... and we had apple pie for pudding... our good friend kp joined us and we made lots of plans for the year ahead. I left with a massive smile on my face... and a whole load of pie in my belly... yum yum yum!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi. Just stopping by to say thanksfor following my blog, however I have moved to a new url and am going to start deleting this one over the next couple of months. Feel free to stop by the New Blog at The Anchored Ivy.
    Thanks, and Happy New Year

    By the Way, I really like your Photographs on here! A really nice little blog.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Hello

Hello