Head is brimming with ideas...

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cy Twombly

First up... what is with this weather, it's a little erm... DULL! I hope July brings us some sunshine, it better had else my strawbs, potatoes, beans, peas, courgettes will all be sad and non-fruitful... boohoo...

Anyway, right now my head is kind of in a weird place, full of ideas and plans and things to do... lists and lists of them... I think it's this time of the year, it's half way through, that's crazy! and when you haven't achieved your goals from wayyy back in optimistic January it's kind of a bit boo boo... anyway on the bright side here are a list of things I want to do...

So I'm kind of obsessed with patterns right now... who, what, why? but I seriously want to print some wrapping paper... but I have no idea on how to cheaply get it printed? 100 sheets costs £180... that's a cost price of £1.80 a sheet... which is a little insane! Also want to do some illustrations for some greetings cards...

I want to screen print my anchor on to tees. I should have done it for summer really, but it never happened.

I want to get my mitts on some lovely blue chevron fabric and make a skirt from it... and some matching pillow cases... and wear the skirt when the sun finally comes out! I need to remake the liberty print top I made back in November as it has fallen apart after much love... it has breathable armpits... oopsies...

I also want to paint, which is a bit weird because I haven't painted in years, kind of expressive painting I think. A nice juicy white blank canvas, bright colours... think Cy Twombly... Love the photo above, he looks like my grandad, I wish I could rock those braces :)

Anyway, now that I have written this on the big world wide web I shall have to actually start ticking of my list of things to do... until next time xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Hello

Hello