Goats in trees... surfing in Morocco... Taghazout

Tuesday, March 20, 2012













Sorry for the lack of updates this month... I went on holiday to Morocco... it was amazing and here are some pictures, I didn't get my camera out enough though! The weather was amazing, the surf was fun and I got a slight suntan! I met some amazing people and I can't wait to go back!

It was also my 24th birthday yesterday... ouch... I have a list of things to achieve in the next year, I will share them with you all soon! I spent yesterday in London hanging out, we went to Angel to look around the boutiques and antiques shops but they were closed! On Sunday I had a suprise birthday meal, it was brilliant - never been so speechless in all my life!

Hope you like the photos... don't forget it's british summertime this weekend! yay! xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. these photos are gorgeous, it looks like such a beautiful place! hope you had a happy birthday :) i know what you mean about a list of things to get done!! x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Hello

Hello