Skip It

Sunday, February 12, 2012


At long last managed to find time to go on a little adventure and take some pictures out in the wild, it was rather emotional due to wind in the face... perhaps I got a suntan... hmmm maybe not...

Anyway these are my favourite snaps, I made a bit of school girl error though and didnt check the lens before I started snapping... dirty lens = not great... 

I loved this rusty old telephone box in contrast with the turquoise shed... pretty cool... I don't really know why I have an obsession with clashing colours or rusty old objects... but I do... mm



I thought that these plants had a really beautiful form, they would make a great basis for a print, they kind of remind me of Orla Kiely's stem print...


Yep... SKIP IT... Love this type, would make a pretty cool typeface, kind of reminds me of potato printing :)


Here is a mythological creature...


The last of the berries for the birds...


Let's go to the ocean... mmmmm.... turquoise sea and bright mustard gorse yellow... delicious.


This shot was taken on my new 300mm lens pretty exciting! I have been hoping to go and find some surf with this lens because it should be able to zoom in on surfers pretty good... unfortunately there was no such luck today... so we have a pic of a nature reserve sign instead.


Acid greens and turquoise ocean...


I think this is one of my favourite pictures from today, might be the turquoise and yellow things again, but I quite like the idea of standing on this rock and jumping in!


Oh lovely Cornish coast, you are so much better without Caroline Quentin, you are rugged and wild and I like it... this is home.


Lastly, I like this gate, the gate to the sea? pretty ornate if you ask me...

So yup pretty lovely Sunday all in all, just time to put my washing away and pack for my trip tomorrow, and I had better clean my camera and lens... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Hello

Hello