where the sun shines in the winter

Sunday, December 04, 2011

I'm not a massive fan of winter, and have been dreaming of travelling again, I get itchy feet quite easily as there are so many places left to explore... I am trying to get back into my photography at the minute so I thought I would dig out some old snaps to inspire me...

This shot was taken near the skytower in auckland, new zealand...



Below is a shot from Brisbane when I went to the Moma gallery and saw the amazing Andy Warhol exhibition... 


Moving across to the Indian Ocean... this was taken on an island of Ko Lipe, this is Monkey Beach, I have never seen such crystal blue water in all my life...


Back to Australia - Snapper Rocks, this was when the Roxy & Quik pro was on... 


Bali - Uluwatu Temple... stunning magical place


Thailand again, this time up north in Chang Mai...


And lastly Lake Tekapo in New Zealand with the views of Mount Cook...


so... these pics aren't making my itchy feet any better... next travel destination...

I still want to go to Europe and drive down through France and Spain - find some nice places to surf and hang out...
I want to go to California and go to Huntington Beach...
I want to head to Indonesia and spend a few months just travelling around and exploring, visit all those places I meant to visit when I went before but didn't have time for... Ubud, Nusa Lembongan and the Gili Islands...
I want to go to Papa New Guinea and I want to go to India and see the tigers...
I am still dreaming of diving in the Maldives and of visiting French Polynesia... Bora Bora style...
I want to go to Ireland... not as exotic but I want to find those massive waves and take some pictures of the rugged celtic coastline...
On a similar note I want to go to Scotland and find some real highland cattle...
I'd like to go to New York and ride in a yellow taxi and see central park...

Thats a lot of places to visit... I'd better get planning and scheming...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Hello

Hello