Tuesday, December 20, 2011


I went to London this weekend and pretty predictably found myself on Oxford Street and Covent Garden shopping... I was mainly buying christmas presents but found myself buying these beautiful shoes! I am love love loving Topshop shoes at the moment, they have so many lovely styles.

I am also loving Monki, who have small shop based in Selfridges on Oxford Street... these shoes are amazing and I can't wait to wear them in the spring with cute dresses!

I also bought a lovely black dress with gold sequinned peter pan collar by Dahlia at Topshop and a cute dress from Urban Outfitters by the brand Evoke, but I can't find pictures online to show you... so I will get my camera our for some snaps!

In other news I got my iphone 4s case made in the first geometric pattern - it's actually amazing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Hello

Hello