the atlantic ocean

Saturday, December 10, 2011


Just been playing around with some shots I took earlier this year... looking at patterns and things... love this picture... north coast kernow! I love walking along these cliffs, the views are incredible... it makes me wonder about all the whales in the ocean just chilling out... this day was especially nice, I got up at 7am took my favourite cameras and walked the stretch between Porthtowan and Chapel... it was lovely and warm and sunny... and the swallows and swifts where darting across the cliff tops... it was nice and quiet apart from the few surfers who knew they would get some nice uncrowded waves in before everyone else came down to the beach! Roll on summer!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Hello

Hello